Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spiderman 3

My roommate (the Actor) asked out a girl from the ward, and asked if I wanted to go on a double date with his best friend. So we went to go see Spiderman 3. I had a really good time. My date is an actress as well (another MDT major, she was friends with Tony at the Y). She was cute and fun. She's off this summer to tour for--get this--High School Musical. I hope you guys appreciate that! She said she ran into Matt Damon the other day--literally. She was running late for a rehearsal, and she accidentally ran onto a movie set on the street...the guards let her pass because she was in all her rehearsal clothes and makeup, so they thought she was working on the film! And she bumped into him.
Spiderman 3 wasn't great, but seeing a big-budget movie is always fun. I think Toby McGuire is getting fat. I swear I saw a lot of double chin action. Plus I don't think that was Kirsten Dunst's real voice. I also don't understand why the Sand Man could just hop a fence and get into the secret testing area when he turned into the Sand Man. We need to take extra care to protect the secrecy of our high level government project...quick, put up some chicken wire.

No comments: